Confidence – Calm – Well-being
“the wound is where the light gets in”
I’m Holly Katz, a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor in Northbrook, IL. I believe we all have tremendous capacity for growth, healing, and change. Using a warm collaborative approach mixed with honesty and humor, I work to provide a safe, supportive space for clients to explore and process difficult emotions and issues.
I use a variety of proven techniques including EMDR and Biofeedback
(HeartMath) to help clients connect to their heart and feel a sense of
Through our work together, clients gain insight into negative patterns, and develop strategies and coping skills to find clarity and restore inner peace. Clients feel more confident, calm, and connected and are better able to:
- Process and ease feelings of grief, loss, sadness and trauma
- Overcome anxiety and self-doubt
- Move through difficult life events, transitions, and personal challenges
- Improve relationships
- Handle complex parenting issues
- Address spiritual crises
- Achieve peak performance in sports, music and on a day-to-day basis
- Clearly navigate through workplace issues
I love my work and I’m excited to get to know you!