We all face challenges in life at some point. Whether you’re juggling the pressure of work, relationships, performance pressure, parenting, or a life transition, we can all benefit from new ways of coping and relating to others. The therapy process not only provides tools to deal with these challenges, but also enhances confidence and joy, and the opportunity to feel a deeper sense of purpose and meaning in life.
Sessions are conducted in Northbrook, IL or via telehealth. Practice specialties include:
- Grief and Loss ( (IADC®, EMDR, and traditional Grief counseling)
- Anxiety/Stress Management
- Self Esteem/Personal Growth
- Life Transitions (Separation, College, Career, and Retirement)
- Performance Coaching for Athletes and Musicians
- Clarifying Purpose
- Spiritual Issues
- Workplace/Career/Executive Coaching
Complimentary 15-Minute Phone Consultation
I offer a 15-minute phone consultation if you would like to learn my approach and determine if we are a good fit prior to your first session.